Life's Little Instructions
1. Every so often push your luck.
2. Never underestimate the power of a kind word or deed.
3. Never give up on anybody -- miracles happen every day.
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know.
5. Learn to listen.
6. Think big thoughts, but relish small pleasures.
7. Don't expect others to listen to your advice or ignore your example.
8. Opportunity sometimes knocks very softly.
9. Leave everything a little better than you found it.
10. Don't forget: a person's emotional need is to feel appreciated.
11. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.
12. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated.
13. Make new friends but cherish the old ones.
14. Don't use time or words carelessly, neither can be retrieved.
15. Judge your success by the degree that you're enjoying peace, health, and love.
16. Smile a lot: it costs nothing and is beyond price.
-- H. Jackson Brown
Inspirational & Motivational Stories
- It's Your Life, Live BIG
By Josh Hinds