Write for GetMotivation
Submit an article or write a guest post for us
We strive to publish the highest quality content related to personal development, self improvement, and professional development. We seek out experts across a range of topics -- within the broader areas of motivation, personal development, and business success.
A bit of history, this website was founded in 1996, under another URL, but shortly after starting it was rebranded under GetMotivation.com. In short, your guest post will appear on one of the original personal development communities online.
We prefer to share original content which has not been published elsewhere. In return you can include your website address and your brief author bio with the post if it's published.
We are looking for articles on the broader topics of:
* Personal Development
* Business Success
* Goal Setting
* Professional Development
Steps for submitting articles / guest posts for review:
1. email jhinds (@) getmotivation.com with the subject line "article for review on getmotivation" or "guest post for review on getmotivation".
2. include your article as regular text inside the email. If you send as an attachment, send regular .txt
3. We prefer original articles, which have not appeared anywhere else before (i.e. we want to be the first to share it with our community).
4. Include an author bio about yourself. Your bio should be 25 to 35 words, including your website address.
5.We strive to give our audience the best in personal and professional development advice -- to meet this goal we rely on you to contribute your absolute best content for us to share with our readers. We reserve the right to edit content if necessary before publishing it. We don't have a hard and fast word limit, but as a general rule your post should be a minuimum of 600 words. Again, we want to share only the highest quality content with our audience.
6. If you cite official sources such as studies, quotes, etc. in your article include a link to it where relevant. Please do not overdo linking in the main body of your article. We want to create the best possible experience for our readers. You have the opportunity in the author bio section that appears at the end of your article to share your web site address. Thank you.
* If you have any further questions drop an email to:
jhinds (@) getmotivation.com