Welcome to GetMotivation!
Motivation around the clock! This is an Inspirational Community for Self Growth through tools, collaboration and life changing connections. Inspiring people around the world to achieve their greatness since 1996.
Subscribe to our FREE Let's Talk Motivation ezine
- Each issue features articles and essays from the leaders in the areas of motivation, self-improvement and personal development.
(Your email address will not be shared, or rented,
and you'll be free to unsubscribe at any time.)
Featured Motivation Articles ...
=> 6 Steps to a Great Work-Life Balance
- If you want to be successful you will have to buckle down and get ready to pay a steep price in your personal life. This is how most people think and live. Yet there's a minority of people, let's call them role models, who have found a way to end this age-old and unforgiving compromise... read more
=> How Small, Consistent Effort Lets You Achieve Goals You Only Dreamed About
- Have you ever given up on a goal because it seemed so far away? .... read more
=> 5 Ways To Beat Procrastination and Reclaim Your Focus
- Procrastination is something that has affected all of us at some stage. Whether you find yourself failing to turn essays in on time, or putting off going for a run (that marathon ain't gonna run itself, by the way!) the negative effects of procrastination are numerous... read more
=> Learn to Smile During Times of Adveristy
- Most people deal with adversity and circumstances in a negative manner. It's the way we are programmed. We want to lash out every time something bad happens to us. But that is not the way to handle life, at least not a happy, joyful life... read more
=> 5 Characteristics of the World's Most Successful People
- Great leaders are often synonymous with tremendous wealth and prestige. Yet, remarkably enough, most weren't born into affluence. Many faced seemingly insurmountable odds and earned their red carpet time and exclusive interviews through hard work, intelligence, and tenacity... read more
Motivational Speakers Hall of Fame ...
The Motivational Speakers Hall of Fame - biographies of such motivational speakers as: Zig Ziglar, Jim Rohn, Napoleon Hill, Dr. Norman Vincent Peale, Les Brown, Stephen Covey, John Gray, Richard Carlson, Dr. Maxwell Maltz, Brian Tracy, Tony Robbins, Dr. Wayne W. Dyer, Barbara Deangelis, Tom Hopkins, Denis Waitley, Mark Victor Hansen, Og Mandino, and a host of others that make up some of the most talented in the public speaking industry -- past and present.
Motitvational Audio Program ...
Introducing: A Tool to Help You Achieve Your Goals and Dreams...
Why Perfect Timing is a Myth: Tips for Staying Inspired and Motivated Day in and Day out!
By Josh Hinds
Look what others have to say about it...
"Wow! In Why Perfect Timing is a Myth, Josh Hinds puts together the key ingredients you need to create the life you want. You should get it now for yourself first then everyone you really care about."
-- Rene Godefroy
Speaker & Author of Kick Your Excuses Goodbye
* Get your copy of Why Perfect Timing is a Myth
-- Home | Motivation Newsletter | Write for Us | Advertise | Affiliate Program --