Yes, it’s always the long haul that gets us. The vision we set out to attain may have had us so fired up from the get-go, but somewhere along the way our hope tries to pack its bags.
You know how fired up Christopher Columbus was, and that nothing could stop his determination no matter how crazy he looked. Even his own men aboard that ship started to doubt ever finding this new world and began to lose hope.
However, Columbus was extremely passionate and knew that the new world was coming and that the only course of action was to press forward!
Sure his men may have seen this as unrealistic, but yet he knew that nothing great was ever accomplished by a realistic person. He had an amazing vision, therefore he had hope.
Here I give you 10 powerful benefits for having an amazing vision to achieve.
1. Vision gives you hope
Unless you have a compass, a destination, a canvassed idea of where you want to be, or just a place to go, then what is there to hope in other than to go nowhere? Expectation even has a vision in mind, and without it there’s nothing to realize.
2. The possibilities are invigorating
Imagining this world and how real and tangible it can really be. You can almost smell it, taste it, and practically feel like you’re living it. The knowing of the possibilities that lay before you will keep you energized throughout the long haul.
3. Once realized, the vision will be the least of your discoveries
I once had a client who painted, and the way she painted was by envisioning this beautiful canvas full of colors and exactly how she wants it to be. Then she begins working in the details brush by brush, and before you know it the painting is realized far more beautiful than she had imagined.
4. You will never be the same
Maybe you know that a rubber band once stretched can never return to its original dimensions. You will be catapulted into a new you, a new experience, something brand new, and with a vision that has come to fruition. You will be made new in your experience.
5. You can be an inspiration and an encouragement for others who start to doubt
If they doubt, if they lose hope, or if they waver then all they have to do is look at you and the passion that’s driving you and it may be just enough to give them the extra edge they need to get back up. Your example can mean a world of difference in someone’s life.
6. The vision gives you the “why” and the fuel you need to push through
Every dream, every idea, and every vision are embedded with a reason to attain that vision. This reason is the heart and soul behind where you’re going. Your “why” can give you the strength to row that oar one more time even when it seems all hope is lost.
7. Life will be that much more of an exciting adventure
To have something to look forward to creates an experience the entire way through. This is why you might hear from time to time someone saying that we should embrace the journey and not the destination. There will always be new destinations, but it’s the memories that you create along the way that make the impact of a realized vision all the more worth it.
8. It creates a viral attitude of passion for your peers who are behind you
Make no question, passion is contagious and the more fired up you are, the more they will be too. You can be the torch with the ability to start a powerful blaze of driven believers like you.
9. Happiness of this attainment inspires holistic happiness for your life in all areas
There is a fulfilling sense of accomplishment for the attainment of a worthy ideal. By holding on to the happiness of that life now, by being that life now, you can already begin living like the vision you wish to be.
10. You are less likely to look back with regrets
Can you compare the number of times you’ve regretted doing something versus not doing something? By stepping into the fullness of what we want we are allowing ourselves a fulfilling life, but to step back away from what’s in our hearts we’re only setting ourselves up for regret.
Having a vision inspires and encourages others, provides a reason behind your actions, and makes life more of an exciting adventure. It creates a viral attitude of passion, promotes holistic happiness, and reduces the likelihood of regretting not having taken the chance to pursue the vision.
– Having a vision that sets your life on fire is a golden ticket to the top of that mountain. And guess what? You have this in you already. There is a spark, there is flame, and once you uncover it you’re going to see that there is one amazing world waiting for you.
– Having a clear vision is crucial for keeping hope and motivation throughout the journey towards achieving something. It helps one to stay determined and focused towards a desired outcome.
– Visioning allows for invigoration by imagining the possibilities that lie ahead and keeps one energized throughout the journey. It also leads to the realization that the vision is just the beginning of the journey, opening up more possibilities and experiences.
Robert de Brus reignites the unemployable entrepreneur towards re-claiming their freedom.