Here’s a positive affirmation you can use when you find yourself in need of a bit of inspiration…
“Each and every day I am making action my ally as I move confidently in the pursuit of the goals I have set. I take the time to evaluate the actions I am taking to ensure they’re moving me in the right direction. Actions in and of themselves won’t guaranty I meet with my desired result. Right action is needed.
I keep myself on the correct path by taking ample time to evaluate where I am, and what exactly I want to accomplish. By making certain I am doing what’s needed, and putting forth the effort required of me to achieve that which I have committed to accomplishing I am moving with confidence in the direction of my goals and heart’s desires.”
– Action is your ally when it comes to pursuing your goals.
– You need to evaluate the actions you are taking to make sure they are aligned with your desired result.
– Actions alone are not enough; you need to take the right actions for your situation.
– You keep yourself on track by checking where you are and what you want to accomplish regularly.
– Each day check-in with yourself to make sure you’re moving with confidence in the direction of your goals and heart’s desires.
— It’s your life, LIVE BIG! Josh Hinds
* Josh is the author of Why Perfect Timing is a Myth: Tips for Staying Inspired and Motivated Day in and Day out! and It’s Your Life, LIVE BIG!